Paramedic Resume Templates are the occasions that we value you as a kind of perspective can not make everything a terrific resume and right. On the edge of a resume you need to install the parts and fact, as well as its appearance. With Top Resume, you can focus on content without the need to restart its appearance. There are obviously different position Resume illustrations of this website.
Jeff Lewis 488, 10th Ave S. Great Falls, MT Phone: (964) 123456 ……..mail.com
Objective: Seeking a position as a Paramedic professional in a well established hospital.
Detail-oriented, industrious paramedic professional with an excellent academic background, uncommon ability to multi-task and set high standards of patient care.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Over 05 years of experience in surgery and medical practices
- In depth knowledge of medical terminology and medications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional ability to work under pressure and contribute as a part of team
ABC Health center, Great Falls,
MT 2010 to present Paramedic,
- Responsible for managing various clinical operations of busy wards
- Diagnose patients and provide basic life support to seriously ill patients
- Insert drips, administer pain relief and dress wounds
- Maintain the reports of patients’ health condition & coordinate with concerned physician
- Supervise and train new staff members on patient care aspects
- Adept at multi tasking in pressurized environment
- Created a training program for newly recruited staff
- Successful track record to carry out accurate diagnosis
- Developed good rapport with physicians and other staff members
– Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, 2009 GPA: 3.9 University of Montana, Missourian, MT
- Guest Speaker at American Paramedic Conference, NJ, 2010
- Member of American Association of Paramedic professionals, 2010