Career Live Resume Builder are the occasions that we value you as a kind of perspective can not make everything a terrific resume and right. On the edge of a resume you need to install the parts and fact, as well as its appearance. With Top Resume, you can focus on content without the need to restart its appearance. There are obviously different position Resume illustrations of this website.
1 Main Street, London, England W1t 1.JY Cell: 07956-654.32 – example-email®example.com
Skilled Welder with proficiency in MIG, flux and stick welding, drill press, crane operation, and metal fabrication. Specialist in using torch, plasma, air sac, sticks weld, and forklifts. Capable of reading and interpreting blueprints, drawings, and diagrams.
- Expert in stick welding
- Reading drawings, models and blueprints
- Pipe welding Knowledge of 0.35 to 3/32 wiring
- Available to work nights and weekends
- ISO9001 trained
- Familiar with sub-arc welding
- Good problem solver
- Works well with team
Welder February 2016 to Current
Jackson Pipe fitters – London, England
- Respond to service calls quickly and professionally.
- Set up equipment and weld parts according to welding chart specifications and type.
- Prepare broken parts for welding by properly grooving and scarping surfaces.
- Inspect grooves, angles, and gap allowances with micrometer, caliper, and other precision instruments.
- Precision cut materials with power saws, hand shears, and chipping knives.
- Position and clamp work pieces together and properly assemble them in jigs and fixtures.
- Clean and decrease weld joints and work pieces efficiently.
September 2015 to January 2016
Tamerlane Metal Works – London, England
- Laid out, fitted, and fabricated metal components.
- Combined welding techniques, knowledge of metallurgy, and engineering requirements to produce quality work.
- Heated, formed, and dressed metal parts with hand tools, torch, and arc welding equipment.
- Monitored the fitting, burning and welding processes to avoid overheating parts, warping, shrinking, distortion, and expansion of materials.
- Adjusted functional parts of equipment and control instruments.
- Followed all safety guidelines, including proper machine guarding and lockout and tag out procedures.
Professional Welder Programmer, 2016
London Welding School – London, England
Member of British Welding Society (AWS) Member of Local Steam-Refrigeration-Air Conditioning-Pipe fitters and Apprentices Union
Certified Welder, British Welding Society (Current)